Quality Inspector Technician
Responsible to: Inspection Team Leader
Location: Dynamo Motor Company – Bayton Road
- A keen eye for detail.
- A sound knowledge of automotive quality systems
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good computer skills including, Excel.
- The ability to read technical drawings
- Good time-management skills
- Flexibility in attitude to new ideas and unfamiliar methods
- An organised and methodical approach to their work
- A positive attitude to working on their own as well as in a team
- Pride in their own personal appearance as well as in that of their workplace
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary
- Able to communicate at all levels – Verbally and written.
- Able to record data correctly.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Practical experience of Quality Management Systems such as ISO 9001,ISO/TS 16949, AS9100
- Ability to adhere to company quality systems and procedures.
- Internal audit qualification.
- Use of attribute gauging.