Production Manager – Low Volume Manufacturing Experience
Responsible to: Operations Director
Location: Dynamo Motor Company – Bayton Road
To be responsible for development, setting, and maintaining department standards and procedures; to manage wide range of team.
- Skills: Strong knowledge of BS EN ISO 9001:2000, ISO/TS 16949:2002, ISO 140010:1996, Quality management system; Understanding of customer requirements; Working to deadline, budgets; Procurement; Project management; Interpersonal, influencing and negotiation; Report writing and presentation; Problem solving and decision making; Change management; People management
- Qualifications: Engineering Qualification with 10 years’ experience in Automotive sector advantageous.
- Experience: Relevant experience in automotive/aircraft manufacturing (5 years); Direct managing experience including LEAN manufacturing.
- Implementation and control of processes.
- Drive business imperatives utilising SQDCME metrics.
- Ability to develop a culture of continuous improvement.
- People and process development.
- Comfortable at working in a hands on environment and capable of leading by example.
- Responsibility and accountability for the planning, development and deployment of resources within area to satisfy the business and customer needs.
- Deliver to deadline, to budget and to specification.
- Maintain compliance with BS EN ISO 9001:2000, ISO/TS 16949:2002 and ISO 140010:1996 quality management systems.
- Ensure production adhere to Workplace Regulations.
- Contribute and implement to the business’ strategic plan.
- Interface with Projects, Procurement, Finance and Sales.
- Manage performance targets for direct and indirect reports.
- Set quarterly Budgets.