Responsible to: Finance Controller
Location: Dynamo – Bayton Road
To provide support to the Financial Controller by ensuring accurate, up to date data throughout the ledgers and all reporting, month end and statutory deadlines are met.
- Processing purchase invoices & credit notes.
- Dealing with purchase invoice and supplier queries.
- Processing supplier payments.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Weekly reporting on creditors due for payment.
- Raising sales invoices & credit notes.
- Dealing with sales invoice and customer queries.
- Processing weekly/monthly customer statements.
- Posting and allocating customer receipts.
- Management and posting of all Credit card transactions.
- Assisting with external Auditors.
- Performance of other financial and administrative ad hoc tasks as required.
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate production of the monthly financial statements and associated reporting.
- Reconciliation and corrective action on all balance sheet accounts.
- Reporting of financial information to management.
- Performance of other financial and administrative and ad hoc tasks as required.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of the company fixed asset register.
- Any other reasonable task as delegated by the Finance Controller.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good excel skills.
- Knowledge of sage 200.
- Able to work to under pressure to strict deadlines.
- Enthusiastic to take on further challenges.